Please give us your feedback about our service or product
If you are dissatisfied in any way with our service or product we would love to know about it. We want to get it right for you.
If you have an issue and would like to make a complaint please complete the attached form, or simply complete the fields below and send to us.
If you would prefer, you can contact Financial Dispute Resolution in the first instance, at www.fdr.org.nz , or 0508 337 337 and they will coordinate the issue. FDR can help you make your complaint. However they cannot consider the complaint until we have had an opportunity to resolve it first.
We have a formal complaints process and will try to reach a satisfactory resolution as soon as possible.
If you are not satisfied with the outcome of our process and decision you can make a complaint to our independent dispute resolution scheme Financial Dispute Resolution www.fdr.org.nz or 0508 337 337; PO Box 5730, Wellington 6145.
- Acknowledge within 2 working days
- Immediately investigate the issue and endeavour to have a decision letter to you within 10 working days.
- We may need to ask you for more information
- The decision will include a summary of the complaint, the outcome of the investigation and views of the issues raised
- If you are not happy with the decision or have further information to provide us in support of your claim, you can seek re consideration from us.
- We cannot reach a satisfactory resolution with you we will issue a Deadlock Notice, or
- You have not heard from us within 3 months from the date you lodged your complaint you can take it up with Financial Dispute Resolution, www.fdr.org.nz who will, if the issue
- Fits within their jurisdiction, work with us both to seek an early resolution using their 4-step process – see www.fdr.org.nz – The entire process is free to you.
- Alternatively you can take your complaint to another forum such as the District Court or Disputes Tribunal