Financing your invoices with Asset Factors is a fast, simple and easy way to sort your business cashflow issues. By using your accounts receivable for security, often we can have you approved, and money in your bank account within one business day.
Simple application process that helps you get a fast approval.
We can pay out up to 80% of your debtors ledger (accounts receivables) in less than a day.
Rather than assets you can use your accounts receivables, your customer invoices, as security.
We help provide you the cashflow your need to grow your business.
To find out more and to get started, get in touch with us today.
Get Started and Apply Online in Less Than 1 min.
Our experieced people will let you know how we can help.
We can often get funds in your bank account within a day.
Submit copies of your invoices to your Asset Factors and receive up to 80% of the value of those invoices into your bank account. Your customers pay your us, and we then releases the remaining 20% to you. Keep submitting invoices for continuous cash flow. Invoice finance is for businesses that provide goods and services to other businesses on credit. If your customers are a mixture of private individuals and commercial, only invoices to your commercial customers will be funded against. Most of the time you do not put up any personal property as security. Your business provides the security and there will need to be guarantees from the directors of the business.
How does it work?
What businesses are suitable for invoice factoring?
What security would I need to provide?
You can choose whether to get funded against the invoices for one, some, or all of your customers. For your selected customers, you do need to fund against all of their invoices so that they only have one bank account to pay into. Most invoice finance facilities are disclosed, meaning that your customer is aware that they are paying their invoices into the bank account of a finance company. If strict criteria are met, you may qualify for an undisclosed or confidential factoring facility. The administration fee settled on will vary depending on the size of the facility, number of debtors, invoicing cycles and other characteristics of the business and the industry you are working in. Fees may range from 1% to 5% of the face value of invoices submitted for funding. Interest is charged only on the amount borrowed (not the facility limit) and is comparable to the before-fees interest rates of bank overdrafts.
Do I need to submit all of my invoices?
Do my customers need to know that I am factoring?
What does it cost?
Asset Finance Limited has been supporting New Zealand small business for over 20 years and is a non-bank issuer governed by the Reserve Bank. Its professionalism is unquestionable and its reputation on the New Zealand business markets is impeccable. Asset Factors operates from their Auckland and Whakatane offices and has the clout of this New Zealand icon company to support its factoring operation. We are also able to provide vehicle, plant and equipment and property loans directly from Asset Finance.
We are not a bank, you are not a number
While New Zealand banks are very good they will always lend on their terms only and do not have the same flexibility that our specialist invoice finance company does. We learn our client’s idiosyncrasies and adapt our facilities to suit individual needs in the spirit of partnership.
Professional yet flexible
We have professional, international grade systems and an interactive client portal that enables us to provide headache free funding solutions. Our flexibility in no way compromises the professionalism that Asset Finance has been delivering to customers for many years.
Factoring with Asset Factors does not need to be expensive as our tried and proven systems serviced hundreds of New Zealand clients in the past. We charge a simple interest rate and a single admin fee based on invoice value. If your invoices are paid within 90 days this is it, we do not charge additional fees when an invoice goes to 30 or 60 days as many other New Zealand factoring companies do.
Your Waipukurau Selective Invoice Finance Specialists
We provide Invoice Discounting services.
We provide Invoice Factoring services.
We provide Invoice Finance services.
We provide Invoice Funding services.
We provide Accounts Receivable Factoring services.
We provide Accounts Receivable Financing services.
We provide Debt Factoring services.
We provide Debtor Finance services.